Überhitzung beim kabellosen Laden

• Guten Morgen allerseits. Bei meinem Austral erlebe ich eine übermäßige Überhitzung im Bereich, in dem das Smartphone zum kabellosen Laden aufliegt. Passiert es dir auch?

Austral Techno Full Hybrid 200

(Italien '23-Version) schiefergraue Farbe mit Sicherheitspaket

• The heat comes from your phone (battery) while you are charging it.

In my opinion the problem is in the middle. On my smartphone I have turned off the fast charging too but I haven't solved the problem.

• In my opinion the problem is in the middle. On my smartphone I have turned off the fast charging too but I haven't solved the problem.

Maybe wrong Cover for the phone? What kind of phone is it? I have no Problem with Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G and Sony Xperia 1 V.

Austral Iconic Esprit Alpine

E-Tech Full Hybrid 200

Vollausstattung

Dolomit-Grau

• Maybe wrong Cover for the phone? What kind of phone is it? I have no Problem with Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G and Sony Xperia 1 V.

For this reason I have a dubt about a problem on my car.
    I have Oneplus 9 pro. Probabily a not good efficency of its battery caused (almost in part) the problem.

I'd like to know if it is my single problem or a general problem.

• For this reason I have a dubt about a problem on my car.
    I have Oneplus 9 pro. Probabily a not good efficency of its battery caused (almost in part) the problem.

I'd like to know if it is my single problem or a general problem.

Sofar nobody claimed to much "heat" using the wireless sharing port. Maybe you can test with a phone from a friend and see if it has the same problem.

E-Tech Full Hybrid 200

Vollausstattung

Dolomit-Grau

• Könnte ihr das bitte auf deutsch schreiben?

Ich finde, wenn schon Jemand Hilfe in einem deutsch sprechenden Forum sucht und man erkennt das durch "Übersetzungsprogramme" mehr stille Post dabei raus kommt, kann man auch mal die Weltsprache Englisch benutzen. Italienisch kann ich nehmlich nicht.

E-Tech Full Hybrid 200

Vollausstattung

Dolomit-Grau