Beiträge von Marius

I can also write here in Polish. German is the official language here. Even if I get beaten up again.

Sorry, I am from Ireland and I read the forum using goggle translate. I mistakenly thought that my posts will be automatically translated in German. For future posts I will copy and paste the comment in German before posting it

Thank you Udo

Yes, it looks like it.

I just hope that the update didn`t come straight from Renault, as in this case the workshop won`t be able to do anything

Hello

I collected my Austral on 15th of January. The first 5 days the consumption was spot on, at between 5.6-6 l on mostly city drive, comfort mode and level 2 recuperation only as I wasn`t used with the car yet.

I received an OTA service update on the 20th and since then the consumption went to 7.5-7.8 in the city, going down to 6.8 l on longer drive , on comfort mode and level 3 recuperation . I noticed that the electric does not start many times even if the battery is full and that once the battery goes to half, the engine is starting again where before the update it would go to one quarter in the city before starting to recharge. Also, when recharging, the engine makes a loud rumble with vibrations felt in the wheel drive. I know that has been mentioned before in the forum so I am hoping that another update will sort this out.

Does anybody know if is possible to reverse the update and wait until a fix comes along?

This being said, absolutely thrilled about the car

Hello

For those of you who got the Austral Teckno basic model where the seats are not leather, what type of seats cover did you use?

Thank you